Link-Up Summer Youth Camp
July 5 - August 12, 2022
Monday – Thursday
10:00am – 3:00pm
Parent Camp Orientation is June 30th and July 7th via Zoom
Southside Worship Center
7724 S. Racine Ave.
Guys and Girls
Ages 10 – 17 years old
(5th – 11th Grade as of 2021-22 school year)
Get ready for an amazing six weeks of fun, faith and mentoring. Our camp is for guys and girls ages ten to seventeen years old (5th thru 11th grade – as of 2021-22 school year). We provide a safe and secure space for youth make positive connections with peers while developing their talents and character.
From the moment the youth enter Link-Up Summer Camp they feel love, warmth, and excitement. This six-week camp is planned to help each youth soar to a higher level of confidence, positivity, and leadership skills. To keep each week fresh there are plenty of
daily surprises and awards.
Our staff is equipped and trained on best practices in youth work and have completed background checks.
The camp is divided into age-based groups:
D-1’s – Ages 10-13
D-2’s – Ages 14-17
Daily Camp Overview
Fitness and Exercise
Basic stretching and calisthenics
Group Mentoring Sessions
Key topics such as Controlling Anger, Honor & Respect, The “U” in Unique
Arts (Dance, Drama, Painting) – One Art Daily
Dance – Urban Dance, Praise Dance, Jazz Dance
Drama – How to present with confidence, basic acting skills and script development
Painting – Drawing and watercolor
Self-Defense, Karate, MMA Basic
Daily capture of feelings, emotions, thoughts, and solutions
board games, card games, video games, basketball, football
5 C’s of Leadership
Youth learn how to be stand out peer leaders in the community
Hot lunch is served daily from partnering restaurants
Trips to area attractions and amusement centers
There are a limited number of openings for Link-Up Summer Camp. Be sure to register today.
Get Started Now
Camp Fee: $175.00
- Fee covers all daily activities as well as lunch and weekly outings.
- A camp t-shirt and journal are given to each registered youth.
- Payment must be made in full at time of registration.
Pay Registration Fee - Ways to Pay
- Credit Card:
Link-Up Camp, P.O. Box 437740, Chicago, IL 60643
Monday-Thursday – 10:00am-4:00pm
Southside Worship Center, 7724 S. Racine Ave., Chicago, Illinois 60620
Please be sure to fill out both tabs/forms below:
Parent Permission Form
Link-Up Summer Camp Form
Link-Up Summer Camp Health Information Form
General Safety Requirements:
- A youth is never alone with a single adult staff member
- Youth are only released to designated adult(s) for pick-up
- Youth are not permitted to leave our grounds for any reason
- Early dismissals must be verified by parental note or phone call
- If a youth takes medication our staff must be informed to ensure that schedule is followed.
COVID-19 Protocols and Requirements:
- Masks are required for all inside activities except eating
- Masks are not required for outside activities
- Hand sanitizer stations are positioned throughout the facilities
- All surfaces are wiped down and sanitized daily